TechStyle Fashion Group is comprised of high-value membership driven fashion brands supported by a community of more than 5 million active members.
In 2013, I slid into ShoeDazzle’s DM as their User Experience Designer. By 2015, I bribed my way to become the Global Sr. User Experience Designer for TechStyle Fashion Group — the parent company — with epic fist bumps and flawless dance battles.
My time at TechStyle Fashion Group
- Convinced the team to switch from using Photoshop to Sketch
- Created the design system for Fabletics
- Introduced the team to start using Zeplin and Abstract to help collaborate with engineers/stakeholders and have a version control process
- Worked with the product, acqusition, marketing and engineering team on key initiatives and quarterly business goals to help increase conversion and average order value
- Moved some pixels around home pages, collection pages, product pages, checkout pages and more
- Heavily exercised my unlimited PTO
- Came in on weekends to practice my sick dance moves
Brands I worked on under TechStyle Fashion Group
|Savage X Fenty||https://www.savagex.com|
Tools I used per project
- Jira, Confluence, HipChat/Slack to create and resolve issues
- Sketch to create userflows, wireframes and visual designs
- Origami Studio to animate features and interactions for engineers and stakeholders, rather than just a static
- Zeplin to primarily collaborate with engineers, as well as stakeholders
- Abstract to collaborate with other designers when working on the same project so it don’t get too nasty
- UsabilityHub to conduct A/B tests and make smarter design decisions by data, not just by assumptions, Susan
- Google Analytics to understand the areas of success and where improvements are needed
- Clicktale to further understand how our users are using our sites, like, fo’real fo’real
|Products Shipped||85 million|
|Facebook Fans||17 million|
|Referred By Friends||3 million|
TechStyle Fashion Group was one of the first companies to bring fast fashion online and to launch the fast-fashion footwear category. From there, we began offering jewelry, handbags and apparel.
Our exceptional growth is fueled by our ability to incubate new brands, extend product lines, expand internationally and innovate repeatedly in omni-channel commerce.
Thnks fr th Mmrs, TechStyles
In October of 2018, I said peace up A-town one last time at TechStyle as I ventured off to start my first business, @CVMPUS.